1st: Manual type (Floor mount)
2nd: Automatic type
3rd: Automatic alternate type
- Dirty coolant transfer to filtration device from machine tool
- Long life.
- Adopting Semi-open impellers (double blades). Furthermore, outstandingly wear-resistant FCD450 (quenched) adopted making strong impellers.
- Our original casing structure provides excellent durability.
- Very tough against sludge due to mechanical seal-less structure.
- Less clogging due to strainer-free structure at suction.
- Each specification requirement (CE, RoHs, Child finger, Tropical treatment) is available.
- Class IE3 motor is lined up as standard. Furthermore, GB2 standard for China, UL & NEMA Premium for USA, and KSC standard for South Korea are also supportable according to request.
- Fluid quality: Coolant liquid * Clean water is not available
Fluid temperature: 0~40°C
- Limitation of viscosity
- 75mm2/s or less
- Sludge material
- Aluminum, Bronze alloy, Casted bronze, and Stainless *Max. length of passable sludge: 40mm or less Aluminum, 15mm or less other metals
- Sludge concentration
- 10wt% or less
- Type: TEFC outdoor
Power source: Three phase
Efficiency: Premium efficiency (IE3)
- Installation location
- Indoor, vertical installation (Horizontal installation is not available)
- Ambient environment
- Temperature: 0~40°C
Humidity: 85%RH or less (No condensation)